On vacation from work...(duh) and have read two books so far, yes today is only Tuesday but I count the weekend also.
The first book I read is by a favorite author David Baldacci and is called The Sixth Man. This book had some unexpected twists to it, guess that is why it is a mystery?!! It is a very good read.
The second book is by S.J. Watson Before I Go To Sleep. This a new author to me and wow! This was a very good read. It was very spooky and the ending left you wanting to know more. Enjoyed this very much and would highly recommend it.
I am still working on the Viktor Fankl book mentioned before...this is a good book but one that makes you think. And some times I want to read without having to "think and ponder!"
On to baking....(cleaning out closets will be tackled another day) this is MY vacation after all!
No comments:
Post a Comment