Friday, December 9, 2011

Two Books Read

I have read 2 more books this week, as well as baked cookies, bread and banana bread....lots and lots!
Enough of the baking...
Nothing Left to Lose by Allan G. Johnson
 This book was a good read, not a happy read, but a good one. Will most likely look into his other works.
Kindred Spirits by Sarah Strohmeyer
This book was also a good read but also not a happy read. I really do think the author intended readers to find comfort and happiness in her story, but overall I found it rather depressing. There were good things in this book, not all bad things, good martini recipes!! She also wrote The Cinderella Pact which I may look at but then she has a series of books Bubbles Betrothed, Bubbles A Broad etc....who knows? Another drink book or a character called Bubbles?  May pass on these.....who knows

No comments:

Post a Comment