It has been a while since I have posted about the books I have read....didn't read for awhile due to stressors in my life that kept me from focusing on anything! Enough of that!
Books I have read in the last few days:
2 by Elin Hilderbrand and 2 by Kristin Hannah
The Castaways and Barefoot are both enjoyable reads. Elin is definitely an author I will be reading for pleasure.
True Colors and Winter Garden are very very good reads. True Colors, I enjoyed but related to perhaps a bit more than I liked! Winter Garden made me sad but glad....this is a book I will probably read again.
Next on my list is one by Tom Clancy Against All Enemies.....I plan to begin this one tonight. I have had it long enough I can not renew it from the library again....as this is a very long book 700+ pages, perhaps I should not start it and check it out again at a later date.
Part of my "problem" is that my husband bought me a Nook....I can't decide if I like it or not...so far just going with the "free" Friday downloads so I don't have anything I personally have chosen to read. Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment