Have read quite a few books and haven't posted any...have to keep up or I will be repeating books again!
The Wedding Quilt Jennifer Chiaverini good book, easy read
Love Come to Me Lisa Kleypas a "no thinking" book...it was ok
Parenting the Office Davidhoffs....ummmm quite a few interesting perspectives on employee/employer relationships...as well as siblings...wanted to copy a few to give to our office manager. (I did refrain :)).
Never Be Lied to Again David Lieberman yeah right!
The Burning Soul John Connolly good book, I have read most of his...
The BEST!! The Hunger Games Catching Fire Mockingjay Suzanne Collins
OH MY GOODNESS!! These books were written for "youth" readers....wow! Really looking forward to the movies (hopefully the movie doesn't ruin the book (s)) Hope to go with my daughter to see the movie.. there are some aspects of the movie I dread ..(I am so bad about "visual" versus mental).
If you haven't read these books....what you waiting on?? Hard to put down...will re-read but not right away.
Got a Nook from my husband but haven't gotten into the reading on the reader yet...part of it is that I am "cheap" and haven't bought any books to read on it...so the "free" books that are offered and loaded are not
my choices. Guess I need to find a book I want to buy and try it then..
No comments:
Post a Comment