New author for me! Started and finished the book in one evening after work! Needless to say, I enjoyed this book and am looking forward to reading her others.
Drusilla Campbell is the author of "the edge of the skye" . This is the book I read.
She has also written "Blood Orange" and "Wildwood".
AND the 3rd book in the The Walk series is out!!!!! I am so excited. I really want to check out
all three at the same time so I can re-read the first two and then read the third. Author --Richard Paul Evans.
I have books by 2 other new authors waiting on my reading....I have 2 books by Marcia Clark
"Guilt by Degree" and "Guilt by Association"
and then there is "72 Hour Hold" by Bebe Moore Campbell.....think I will start that one tonight!
Will keep you posted on how I liked them..pun intended!
No comments:
Post a Comment