Saturday, November 19, 2011

Judge Judy Sheindlin.....every girl should

I just finished Judge Judy's book Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever. Good good read! Every pre-teen girl should read this book!! I don't agree with every thing but she does make a lot of sense. She also made me laugh out loud. My co-workers wanted me to share what I was enjoying so very much. One of the "nuggets" of wisdom, not humor, is If your relationship isn't working and you are considering a break-up, stay realistic about that too.
You have to say, "I'll be happier alone." Be sure that is what you are thinking, not "I'll be happier with someone else." If you're truly unhappy, you'd better hope you have the self-confidence and resources to go out on your own. You need a spirit of self-esteem. If your grievance is that your mate isn't as wonderful as another man might be, you're running on the same treadmill."
You will have to read the book yourself to find the humor!! My sense of humor is a little twisted so won't post what I find hilarious.....trust me, there is a lot of humor in this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment