Sunday, October 14, 2012

and I am back....

I have definitely read many, many books since July. My life has been so busy and stressful at times that I read and don't think about recording authors and what I like about them for future reading. Oh well. This is a post for myself mainly so guess it really doesn't matter....
  I am currently reading Rhett Butler's People by Donald McCaig and I have to say, I am enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would. Presents a very different view of Rhett  and makes him much more likeable. It hasn't been a fast read but I will finish the book.

  I have also read A Reliable Wife by Goolrick ....have forgotten his first name already. I enjoyed this book very much. Had another of his checked out of the library and when it came up for renew, I had to return it
as someone else had requested it...So will try to remember to get it again..

No comments:

Post a Comment