Sunday, October 28, 2012

Another Really Great Author

I finished the book by Bebe Moore Campbell...72 Hour Hold..
I loved and hated this book. I loved it because it was so well written that it felt like you were there
with a good friend. I hated it for the same reason. What people go through with the bipolar mental disease is amazing. What it does to families is horrible. I felt her pain so much through this book.
As a mom, I don't know how you have the strength to deal with a child with this problem. The sad thing is that medicine helps them so very much but after they are on the meds, then they feel there is nothing wrong and they don't need the meds any more....what a vicious cycle!!
I will be reading more of her works...
Enjoy my friends enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment