Okay, I just read what I posted about "forgetting" who the author of the "Silver Sparrow" is....duh! That is the entire reason for this "blog"..to keep tract of what and who I read!! SO in the previous post is the answer to my brain sprain!!
I am currently reading a most wonderful book, need to get off here so I can read some more!!
Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese I am only on chapter 15 but it is hard to put down. One comment made in this book is "God will judge us by what we did to relieve the suffering of our fellow human beings. I don't think God cares what doctrine we embrace." Is that a true statement or what!! And I feel the need to step up with more action by myself to help in ways I can here and now in my life!! And to remember a statement from a previous book, "you can't out give God".
Well, back to reading..
haha. I usually have the book that I'm talking about sitting beside me so I can get all the details and not have to 'remember' them:) I do like that quote - so much in fact it's going in my quote book.
ReplyDelete